The Nigerian Journal of Management Sciences (NJMS) is a peer reviewed journal published by the Faculty of Management Sciences, Rivers State University, Port Harcourt. It covers a wide range of disciplines within, and associated to the Management Sciences such as Accountancy, Taxation, Public Sector Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Management, Human Resource Management, Organizational Behaviour, Industrial Relations, International Business, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Entrepreneurship, Tourism and Hospitality Management, Office and Information Management, etc. The journal aims to provide academics, researchers, writers, students, and practitioners the avenue to advance research through quality publications in the various disciplines.
Papers intended for publication are expected to conform to the following guidelines:
- The soft copy of articles intended for publication should be uploaded at www.nigerianjournalofmanagementsciences.com or e-mailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All articles intended for publication must not have been published elsewhere nor under consideration for publication in another journal.
- The articles for publication must contain an abstract, which summarizes the scope and purpose of the article in not more than two hundred words, and the article must be suitably sub-divided with the divisions and sub-heads clearly marked in the text.
- The cover of each article should include a submission sheet with the following information: Title of Article, Name(s) of Author, current affiliation, and e-mail address(es).
- Articles are normally not expected to exceed 15 pages of A4 paper, type written in single line spacing, Times New Roman font type and 12-point font size.
- Works cited in the paper should follow the APA Referencing style, 6th edition.
- Author(s) who use tables and graphs should put them in their appropriate location in the article.
- Author(s) shall bear responsibility for obtaining copywrite permission for any intellectual property used in their article.
All Manuscripts sent in for publication will be promptly acknowledged, and such manuscripts will undergo blind review. The Author(s) will subsequently be communicated on the outcome of the review process, which will determine the suitability of the paper for publication.
Soye Peniel Asawo Ph.D.