International Academic Conference 2021
Vol. 22, Issue 2 (August, 2021)
- The Nexus Between Organizational Memory and Organizational Performance: A Study of Kresta Laurel Company in Lagos State, Nigeria by SHONUBI, Akeem Olalekan, OGUNDARE, Olusegun Samuel and OLULETI, Damilare John
- Job Enrichment and Employees Self-Efficacy of Indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Companies in South–South, Nigeria by OWHORJI, Sunday and OLOMI, Progress Ovunda
- Data Management System and Organizational Efficiency of Deposit Money Banks in Port Harcourt, Rivers State by CHINYERE, Joy Onyinyechi and IKOROMASOMA, Emmanuel
- Capital Flight and Growth of Nigeria Financial Market by ANYAMAOBI, Chukwuemeka
- Organizational Culture and Implications on Workers’ Commitment: An Applied Study of Breweries in Nigeria by ODITA, Anthony O.
- Financial Deepening and Stock Market Performance in Nigeria by ANYAMAOBI, Chukwuemeka and OKEY-NWALA, Precious O.
- Just-In-Time Inventory Management Imports on Sales Performance of Paint Manufacturing Firms in Rivers State, Nigeria by HARCOURT, Horsfall and ALI, Faith Odage
- Fiscal Imbalance and Economic Development of Nigeria: Monetary and Debt Policy Response from 1983 To 2019 by ONUORAH, A. C.
- Does Financial Intermediation Indicators Affect Economic Growth? Empirical Evidence from the Nigerian Economy by ERHIJAKPOR, Andrew E. O. and OKO, Ezekiel O.
- Financial Intermediation Process and Economic Growth: Evidence from Nigeria by EHIEDU, V. C. and NWAJEI, A. C.
- Impact of Goodwill on Value Relevance in Listed Oil and Gas Firms in Nigeria by ASINE, Emmanuel Oseiwe, MUHAMMAD, Rahilahtu Ahmad and ANGO, Yusha’u Ibrahim
- Human Resources Outsourcing and Organization Performance: A Study of Manufacturing Firms in Delta State, Nigeria by IMUETINYAN, Ibobo Bridget
- The Effect of Covid-19 and Sustainability Marketing of Fast Food Industries in Rivers State, South-South Nigeria by NWADIGOHA, Emmanuel Ephraim
- The Influence of Religion and Ethnicity on Employee Productivity in Oil Servicing Companies in Lagos, Nigeria by WALE-OSHINOWO, Bamidele A. and OGUNBUFUNMI, Oluwaseyi
- Credit Administration and Sub-Standard Loans of Commercial Banks in Nigeria by NWOSI, Anele Andrew and AKANI, Elfreda Nwakaego
- Strategic Agility and Sales Growth: The Moderating Effect of Firm Size in Quoted Breweries in Nigeria by EBIKEBENA, E. Red-well, BAYO, P. L. and IBAMA-HAMILTON, Edith-Onajite Lolia
- Nature-Based Tourism Attractiveness and Visitors’ Satisfaction in Cross River State, Nigeria by AKONG, Blessing Mbala and ESU, Fidela Bassey
- Risk Management Strategies and Capital Investment Decision in Nigeria’s Banking Sector by AKANI, Elfreda Nwakaego and KUROTAMUNOBARAOMI, Tamunosiki
- Managing Entrepreneurship Education in Public Universities in South-South, Nigeria for the Attainment of Sustainable Development Goals by POI, Godwin and LEBURA, Sorbarikor
Vol. 22, Issue 1 (February, 2021)
Reverse Logistics Practices and Sales Growth of Starline Nigeria Limited, Abia State by AHAIWE, Emmanuel Onyedikachi and NWADIGOHA, Emmanuel Ephraim
Marketing Corporate Governance and Strategic Leadership to SMEs in the Informal Sector: The Need for a Paradigm Shift for Sustainable Economic Development by SUNNY, Ekakitie Emonena
How Innovation Culture Affects Corporate Performance: A Literature Review ZEB-OBIPI, Isaac and MADUABUCHI, Chinyere Emeka
Effect of Frontline Functionality on Customer Patronage of Four Star Hotels in Port Harcourt Rivers State, Nigeria by NWADIGOHA, Emmanuel Ephraim and AHAIWE, Emmanuel Onyedikachi
Impact of Ethical Issues on Workplace Deviant Behaviour in Food and Beverages Companies in Kaduna by ABUBAKAR, Hadiza S., ABDUL-QADIR, Ahmed B. and YAURI, Hafsat Yahaya
Employee Stress Management and Organizational Performance: Evidence from Healthcare Sector in Nigeria by EGBERI, Agbarha Kelvin and OLUFOLAHAN, Omayeli Mary
Effect of Service Quality on Customer Loyalty of Food and Beverages Companies in Kaduna State by ABDUL-QADIR, Ahmed B., ABUBAKAR, Hadiza S. and UTOMI, Queensley
Working Capital Management and Profitability of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) in Rivers State by TONY-OBIOSA, Ruth Lessi and IBAMA, Kellyiyi Chika Kelly
Corporate Resources Utilization and Organizational Implementation of Strategies in Quoted Pharmaceutical Companies in Nigeria by EGBUHUZOR, Celestine Anayo, OGONDA, Gift Orokwele and ORDU, Chile Umezurike
Internal Audit Function and Financial Performance of Telecommunication Firms in Nigeria by IBAMA, Kellyiyi Chika Kelly and DAVID, Kennedy Dokubo
Dynamic Marketing Capabilities and Adaptability of Hospitality Firms in Rivers State by ATEKE, Brown Walter and NWULU, Chinyere Stella
Sustainability Reporting and Corporate Performance: Evidence from Listed Companies in Nigeria by OHAKA, John and OBI, Happiness Ijeoma
Understanding Work Behaviour through the Lens of the Component Technologies of Organizational Learning by ASAWO, S. P.
Capital Flight and Dynamics of Stock Prices: A Time Variant Analysis from Nigeria Stock Exchange by ANYAMAOBI, Chukwuemeka and ROGERS-BANIGO, Idanyingi
Vol. 21, Issue 1 and 2 (August, 2020)
Quality Customer Care Practices for Sustainable Customer Satisfaction: Empirical Evidence from the Hotel Sector in Rivers State by OBIORA, Judipat N. and ETUK, Joseph S.
Social Work Environment and Organizational Citizenship Behavior in Telecommunication Companies in Port Harcourt, Rivers State by OLOMI, Progress Ovunda and NNA, Florence
Knowledge Management Processes and Organization Efficiency: A Study of Selected Firms in Delta State Nigeria by ARUBAYI, Damaro Olusoji
Entrepreneurship Development Exposure and the Performance of Women Entrepreneurs in Delta State, Nigeria: An Exploratory Study by ODITA Anthony O.
Financial Incentives and Employee Performance: A Case Study of Nigerian Copyright Commission by SALAMI, Akeem Olanrewaju, OLAIFA, Oluwagbenga Oladele, KOLAWOLE, Olowookere Johnson and RAHMON, Tella Adeniran
Mortgage Industry Financial Risk Tolerance and Mortgage Banks Credit Delivery in Nigeria by ALAGBA, Ochuko S., AWA, Kalu Idika and EDIRI, Ugherughe
Relational Capital and Performance of Deposit Money Banks in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by DICKSON, Rachel Konyefa and OYEINKORIKIYE, Stephan Isaiah
A Critical Review of Jeffrey Pfeffer’s Thesis on Perspectives on Action, Levels of Analysis and Theories of Organisation by ASAWO, Soye Peniel and LEBURA, Sorbarikor
Social Commerce in a Digital Economy: A Review of Literature by GABRIEL, Justin M. O. and GABRIEL, Linda O. J.
Capital Market Growth and Equity Financing of Quoted Small and Medium Scale Enterprises in Nigeria by AKANI, Henry Waleru
Tax Incentives and Corporate Investment: Evidence from Manufacturing Firms in Rivers State, Nigeria by AGWOR, ThankGod, C. and FYNEFACE, Tamuno-opubo Lugard
Brand Competency and Brand Performance of Cosmetics and Health Products Firms in Rivers State by HORSFALL, Harcourt and NWOKAH, Juliet Gladson
Interpersonal Justice and Customer Behaviour of Beverage Manufacturing Firms in Port Harcourt, Nigeria by OGONU, Chituru Gibson and HAMILTON-IBAMA, Edith-Onajite Lolia
Exchange Rate Volatility and Manufacturing Sector Output in Nigeria by KUROTAMUNOBARAOMI, Tamunosiki, AKANI, Elfreda N. and NWOSI, Anele A.
Disruptive Technologies and Productivity of Soft Drinks Manufacturing Firms in South-South, Nigeria by BAYO, Princewill L. and RED-WELL, Ebikebena E.
Non-Interest Banking and the Growth of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Nigeria by OLUNUGA, O. A.
Last Mile Logistics and On-Time Delivery of Fresh Fruit and Vegetables in Delta State and Rivers State, Nigeria by BAGSHAW, Karibo Benaiah and OGWU, Kevwe Rita
Refining Organizational Citizenship Behavior through Work Engagement and Spirituality by IBOBO, Bridget, BENJAMIN, Nwajei and HENRY, Olannye
Employees’ Perception of Internal Marketing and Service Delivery of Fast Food Retail Outlets in Benue State by NKWUAGBA, John A., UDODIRIM, Chukwuemeka and NJOKU, Princewill O.
Demographic Antecedents of Upward Influence Strategy in Public Institutions in Nigeria by ARUOREN, Emmanuel Ejiroghene
Macroeconomic Variables and Banks’ Return on Assets in Nigeria by EHIEDU, Victor Chukwunweike
Ease-of-Navigation and E-Marketing Performance of Deposit Money Banks in Port Harcourt, Nigeria by Ordah, John Makelemi and ADIELE, Kenneth C.