Volume 24, Issue 2a
- Opportunity-seizing capability and business performance: The experience of small and medium-scale enterprises in agribusiness. Oluigbo-Moses, C., & Nwankwo, G. C. 1-15
- Entrepreneurial orientation and operational performance of registered poultry farms in Kaduna Metropolis. Ango, Y., & Taiwo, H. I. 16-27
- Knowledge sharing and competitive advantage of media establishments in Rivers State, Nigeria
Anozie, E. C., & Lebura, S. 28-37
- Motivation and performance of employees of private secondary schools in Obafemi-Owode Local
Government Area, Ogun State Taiwo, A. A., & Taiwo, F. R. 38-46
- Apprenticeship systems and human capital development in Jos Metropolis, Plateau State
Okoye, N. 47-54
- Brand recognition and customer patronage of deposit money banks in Port Harcourt
Akani, G. H., Ehio, V. N., Onyegbule, C. C. 55-61
- Capital structure and dividend policy of listed manufacturing firms in Nigeria
Yahaya, A. Abdulkadir, J., & Mahmud, S. M. 62-72
- Cash management practices and financial performance of listed brewery companies in Nigeria
Jonah, N. M., Aaron, C. C. Jack, O. T-O. 73-80
- Central Bank of Nigeria’s digital currency (eNaira) and fraud detection/prevention: Implications for
Nigeria’s economic growth ALINNO, Francis Chidi 82-92
- Corporate tax and dividend policy of Nigerian deposit money banks
Okafor, V. I., Ariwa, F. O., & Onodi, B. E. 93-102
- Determinants of profitability of deposit money banks in Nigeria
Hassan, I., & Hassan A. T. 103-108
- Do audit firms’ attributes cure or minimize income smoothing by management?
Adeusi, S. A. 109-123
- Does entrepreneurial passion matter in the relationship between entrepreneurship education and
entrepreneurial intention? Dankimba, L. M., Aminu, M. I., Karwai, S. A., & Madu, A. Y. 124-131
- Effect of insurance receivables on economic growth in Nigeria
Alamba, C. S., & Enya, A. A. 132-140
- Voluntary disclosure and value relevance of accounting information of listed industrial goods firms in
Nigeria. Akume, J. T. 141-150
- Effects of technological and marketing alliances on performance of deposit money banks in Makurdi, Nigeria Oloruntoba, J. G., & Jato, T. P. J. 151-159
- Examination of contributory pension asset in Nigeria’s private and public sectors. Ayuba, P. D., Adeleke, I. A., & Nafiu, N. A. 160-168
- Financing working capital investment among small businesses in Kano. Aminu, R., & Sadiq, R. A. 169-178
- Foreign exchange market liquidity determinants in developing economies: Evidence from Nigeria. Hilary, U. O., Osuji, J. I., Onuegbu, O., & Okoro, K. O. 179-187
- Fraud prevention and detection in Nigeria: The role of e-Naira. Muazu, A. M., & Abdullahi, S. R. 188-192
- Government accountability, fiscal integrity and voluntary tax compliance: Evidence from Nigerian. SMEs Mbu-Ogar, G. B., Nkiri, J. E., Kankpang, K. A., & Ogar-Abang, J. O. 193-201
- Human capital development and organizational effectiveness of manufacturing firms in South-East. Nigeria, Lekan-Akomolafe, C. 202-206
- Impact of electronic banking channels on profitability of deposit money banks in Nigeria. Mang, N., John, B. A., & John, E. K. 207-216
- Trade openness and economic growth in Nigeria, Abinabo, P., & Abubakar, A. 217-228
- Innovation management practices and organizational performance of deposit money banks in Delta State, Ogundare, J. T., & Ughovero, B. A. 229-236
- Skill-Set requirements of management accountants in the contemporary operating environment. Ekpulu, G. A., & Izuora, U. G. 237-247
- Risk-Return relationship over market phases in Nigerian stock market. Omorojor, J. E., Arewa, A., Ogunlana, F. O., & Ugwuka, N. 248-255
- Reward systems and job satisfaction of employee of eateries in Abuja Metropolis. Igomu, M. D., & Aakoo, B. G. 256-264
- Innovations in collaborative governance: The role of public administrators. Odeh, L. O., & Oladejo, J. O. 265-275
- Vehicle tracking and sustainable competitive advantage of oil and gas companies in Rivers State, Nigeria Harcourt, H., & Osuigbo, G. 276-283
- Towards capital formation in Nigeria: Role of suspicious transactions reports as an anti-money laundering instrument. Opudu, D. O., & Ogoun, S. 284-294
- Performance appraisal and productivity of employees of 7Up Bottling Company in Aba, Nigeria. Agbo, M. U., & Okebaram, M. S. 295-300
- Entrepreneurial innovativeness and profitability of students’ start-ups. Ogbari, M. E., Chima, G. U. K. Olokundun, M. A., Kehinde, B. E., & Edewor, O. 301-307
- Job crafting and intention to stay among university academics: The mediating role of job satisfaction. Jakada, M. B., Aliyu, M. S., & Abubakar, A. A. 308-318
- Macroeconomic factors and financing decisions of quoted firms in Nigeria. Iwedi, M. 319-327
- Online advertising and consumers’ patronage of female wears in Port Harcourt Metropolis. Ewanlen, D. O., & Uchenna, A. G. 328-336
- Operational risk and performance of listed deposit money banks in Nigeria: Moderating effect of risk management committee structure. Abubakar, M. M., Mustapha, N. M., & Kambai, M. P. 337-346
- Total quality management and customer satisfaction of deposit money banks in Katsina State. Abinabo, P., & Jibrin, S. N. 347-354
- Professionalism, statutory control and accrual based international public sector accounting standards implementation in Kaduna State. Abdulkarim, M. M., Jimoh, I. O., & Mohammed, M. A. 355-365
- Psychological empowerment and performance of employees of healthcare centers in Makurdi, Benue State Agwa, T. R. 366-372
- Supply chain management and performance of rubber production firms: The moderating role of information technology. Usoro, A., Edema, A., Okon, A., & Otiwa, J. 373-381
- Impact of environmental disclosure on financial performance of cement manufacturing companies in Nigeria Abubakar, R. B., & Sadiq, R. A. 382-388
Volume 24, Issue 2b
- Ethical responsibility and corporate reputation of financial service firms in Nigeria Oloveze, A. O., Nkanikpo, I. I., Okonkwo, R. V. O., & Adindu, M. O. 1-9
- Agency problems and corporate value consumer goods manufacturing companies in Nigeria
Akani, E. N., & Kurotamunobaraomi, T. 10-17
- Effect of knowledge application and knowledge sharing on performance of small and medium
enterprises in north central Nigeria
Fom, D. P., Pwol, D. Y., & Ogaji, S. M. 18-25
- Empirical analysis of tax revenue and government spending
Ihenyen, C. J. Ebiware, E., & Egiye, E. 26-32
- Human resources development and innovation capability of small and medium scale enterprises in
Olubitan, J. O., Alabi, D. O., & Idowu, A. 33-39
- Mutual support and sustainability performance of telecommunications companies in Rivers State,
Owhorji, S. & Agbo, J. U. 40-45
- Analysis of motives influencing portfolio investment decisions: The Nigerian experience
Iredele, O. O., Alli, S. O., & Fagboro, D. G. 46-54
- Capital structure and financial performance of listed consumer goods firms in Nigeria
Abdullahi, S. R., Kwaru, S. M. Karim, D. I. 55-64
- Conducive work environment and lecturers’ academic performance in tertiary institutions: An
Lebo, M. P., Ukaidi, E. U., Arikpo, N. N., Enya, M. N. Eja- Osang, J. 65-72
- Effects of international trade in primary products on exchange rate in Nigeria
Fagbemi, A. I., & Ahmed, A. 73-80
- Determinants of adoption of human resource management practices among SMEs in Kaduna State,
Zakwai, S., & Mok, Y. U. 81-91
- Diagnostic big data analytics and performance of deposit money banks in Rivers State, Nigeria
Dick, A. S., Elekwachi, H. N, & Wosu, S. 92-99
- Domestic tourism and economic development in Plateau State, Nigeria
Olubunmi, S. S., Nwamuo, U. C., & Kabiru, S. 100-109
- Econometric analysis of government expenditure and economic growth in Nigeria
Makwe, E. U., Ibechiole, O. C., Mojekwu, O. R., & Oladele, A. O. 107-115
- Effect of bank customers’ privacy concern on intention to adopt open banking
Oloveze, A. O., Ahaiwe, E. O., Okeke, D. C., & Ogbonna, C. 116-126
- Employee training and organizational performance of selected banks in Rivers State
Okwurume, Clarance Nkasirim 127-132
- Entrepreneurship education and entrepreneurial intention of undergraduate students in selected
universities in Abuja
Ibrahim, G. M., Chidiebere, N. U., Alabi, J. A., Okoliko, E. O., & Ayetigbo, O. A. 133-139
- Effect of electronic money on effectiveness of monetary policy in Nigeria
Uzah, C. K., & Odozi, V. C. 140-147
- Mudarabah as a means of financing small scale enterprises in Kano State, Nigeria
Zubair, M. B., & Sadiq, R. A. 148-154
- Technological tools usage and career advancement of office managers in public polytechnics in SouthWest, Nigeria
Ojo, E. O., David, O. R., Ige, O. J., & Ebeogu, C. 155-164
- Workplace conflict management: An inherent leadership imperative
Ogoun, H-M. 165-173
- Validity of the Prebisch-Singer hypothesis and Nigeria’s oil sector
Uzuegbu, J. C., & Alugbuo, J. C. 174-181
- Effect of transportation on rural tourism and economic growth in Kaiama Local Government Area,
Attahiru, H., Meduna, P. N., Awal, A. B., Mohammed, A., & Sa’adu, A. A. 182-186
- Supportive work environment and retention of employees of Nigeria’s Small and Medium Enterprise
Bello, I. E., Samuel, M. B., Musa, F. O., Daniya, A. A., & Yakubu, M. M. 187-196
- Strategic Planning and survival of micro, small and medium sized enterprises in Bayelsa State, Nigeria
Ebikebena, R-E., & Bayo, P. L. 197-203
- Government agricultural expenditure and agricultural productivity and food security in Nigeria:
Evidence from finite distributed-lagged models
Dada, M. A., Posu, S. M. A., Omoare, O. E., Abalaba, B. P., & Oguntegbe, A. A. 204-214
- Employee creativity and competitive advantage of hotels in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Owhorji, S., & Olomi, P. O. 215-221
- Hybrid work models and employee productivity in Hewlett-Packard (HP) regional office Abuja,
Igomu, M. D., Ozah, J. P., & John, F. 222-230
- Effects of provision of welfare facilities on financial stress of employees of Nigerian Defence Academy,
Kaduna. Fafure, B. A., Abubakar, M., & Abdullah, S. 231-238
- Fiscal policy, automatic stabilizers, and manufacturing sector performance in Nigeria
Alugbuo, J. C., Eze, E., & Uzuegbu, J. C. 239-250
- Forensic accounting and prevention of corporate fraud: a survey of selected firms in Delta State
Ozigbo, S. A., & Orife, C. O. 251-255
- Gig economy operations and operational performance of transportation firms in Rivers State
Emmanuel, E. I. 256-265
- Human capital development and industrial sector growth in Nigeria
Ihensekhien, O, A., & Soriwei, E. 266-276
- Impact of manufactured products export on Nigeria’s economic growth
Murtala, A. I., Adamu, I., & Muhammad, A. T. 277-285
- Knowledge management and employees performance: A study of employees’ of national open
university of Nigeria
Ayetigbo, O. A., Ibrahim, G. M., Adegbola, E. A. Salam, O., & Ayetigbo, O. F., 286-294
- Internal controls and financial reporting quality of Nigerian deposit money banks: An empirical
Muhammad, R. Y., Madawaki, A., & Jibril, J. 295-302
- Money supply, government expenditure and poverty alleviation in Nigeria
Akpan, J. E., Yunana, T., & Brown, U. A. 303-309
- Influence of domestic investors on stock market capitalization in Nigeria
Tueridei, S. W., & Ogoun, S. 310-318
- Musharakah as a means of financing small scale enterprises in Kano State
Sadiq, S., & Sadiq, R. A. 319-328
- Organizational design and productivity in the banking industry in South-South Nigeria
Eruteya, E. E. 329-334
- Promoting creativity and innovation thinking in tertiary institutions: A panacea for sustainable
Ibeh, L. I., Ibeh, J. I., & Kaine, O. F. 335-339
- Reviewing pre-service teachers’ training curriculum to equip trainees with entrepreneurial skills
Babayemi, J. O., Raimi, S. M., Abasi, A. U., & Udombenge, Q. B. 340-347
- Socio-Economic importance of event centres in Ilorin Metropolis, Nigeria
Attahiru, H., Sa’adu, A. A. Mohammed, A. Meduna, P. N., & Awal, A. B. 348-353
- Economic factors and performance of selected quoted consumer goods manufacturing companies in
Nigeria: The moderating role of managerial skills
Alase, P. O., Okusanya, A. O., Oguntuase, T., & Babalola, G. E. 354-364
- Monetary policy shocks and financial performance of listed deposit money banks in Nigeria: A static
and dynamic approach
Kocha, C. N. 365-373
NJOMS Volume 24, Issue 1a, (August, 2023)
Moderating effect of risk committee presence on the nexus between CEO characteristics and dividend policy: Evidence from listed companies in Nigeria Abdulwahab, A. I., Bala, H., Yahaya, O. A., & Khatoon, G. 165-176
NJOMS Volume 24, Issue 1b, (February, 2023)
NJOMS Volume 23, Issue 2, (August, 2022)
- Data warehouse: A tool for organizational efficiency Chinyere, J. O.
- Condition of service and workers’ productivity in knowledge-based public institutions Fasunwon, A. F.
- Assessment of intellectual, social and affective (ISA) engagement of academics in Nigerian Universities Nwachukwu, C., & Osa-Izeko, E.
- Government anti-corruption instruments’ unity and prosecution of corrupt public officers: Accounting practitioners’ perspective Osagioduwa, L. O., Mozie, E. P., Ogudo, O. O., & Uyi, N.
- Perceived organisational support and job-related wellbeing in Nigeria universities Nwachukwu, C., & Omofowa, S.
- Consumer-Brand knowledge and relationship: Dynamics of the marketspace for Bournvita beverage drink Sanni, S. A.
- Appraisal of forensic accounting techniques as a tool for fighting financial crimes in Nigeria Nwaoligbo, V. C., &Okoro, O. L.
- Implementation challenges and impact of Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System (IPPIS) on the Nigerian public sector Ogiriki, T., & Atagboro, E.
- Employees’ affective commitment and organizational growth in the hospitality industry in Rivers State Fidelis, R. O.
- Dividend decisions and profitability of quoted food and beverages firms in Nigeria Akani, H. W., & James, S. A.
- Organizational change and productivity of deposit money banks’ staff in Port Harcourt Chukwuma, N. N.
- Human resource management and resilience of service firms in the post Covid-19 era Nwachukwu, P. I., Sokari, N. M., Nwibaedee, L., & Potopregha, M.
- Capital market development and capital formation in Nigeria Anyamaobi, C., & Okey-Nwala, P. O.
- Employee motivation and organizational performance amidst Covid-19 Pandemic Arisi-Nwugballa, E. A., Emaimo, J., Nwankwoala, C. J., & Nwachukwu, U. L.
- Entrepreneurial ventures and insecurity in Nigeria: A case of selected enterprises in Kaduna State Ekoja, G. O., Tamunomoni, A. C. B., Okafor, C. A., & Okpebenyo, W.
- Pension fund investment and economic development in Nigeria Ogonda, Gift. O., & Okiakpe, E. K.
- Employee recognition and industrial harmony: The experience of multinational oil companies in Rivers State Badey, P. K., & Korsi, G. D.
- Strategic thinking and performance of small and medium-scale enterprises in South-south Nigeria Onoriode, O. H.
- Influence of brand personality on purchase decision of buyers of smartphone in Umuahia, Abia State, Nigeria Adindu, C. P., & Aniuga, C.`
- The role of trust in the strategic management process: An empirical dimension to trust develop ment in the strategy management process Bayo, P. L., & Gabriel, J. M. O.
- The effect of inflation on return on investment in Nigeria Fashagba, M. O., Atsanan, A., Yadok, N. G., & Adebayo, T. Y.
- Green computing and wellbeing of employees of indigenous oil companies in Rivers State Bestman, A. E., & Obadan, V. M.
- Entrepreneurship skills required by secondary school graduates in pepper fruit (Dennettia tripetala) production enterprises in Kogi State Yahaya, J., Ameh, T. A., & Alexander, O.
- Psychological capital and employee involvement among money deposit banks in Port Harcourt Olomi, P. O., & Merue, E. O.
- Price fairness and customer loyalty of food and beverage industry in Port Harcourt Ogonu, G. C., & Ihunwo, E. C.
- Justification of environmental accounting report in product and process design of manufacturing companies Abdulkareem, I. T., Godwin, C., & Inedu, C.
- Survival of small and medium scale enterprises: the role of micro-finance banks: A study of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Microfinance Bank Ogun State Fatogun, O. I.
- Search convenience and satisfaction of customers of independent petroleum product marketers in Port Harcourt Owuso, S. M., & Ebenuwa, A.
- Perception of workplace politics and employee performance: Empirical evidence from infant firms in Southwest Nigeria Oladejo, D. A., Obadare, G. O., & Samuel, A. O.
- Human resource forecasting and effectiveness of manufacturing firms in Rivers State Osho, O. K., Nwachukwu, P. I., & Walter, O. G.
- Leadership styles and leadership qualities for organizational success: A review of literature Pembi, S., Usman, F. I., Kwajaffa, B. F., & Ametefe, M. D.
- Investigating public secondary school teachers’ attitude towards purchase of micro-insurance products in Nigeria Bamgbose, O. S., Olufawo, H. S., Tairu, F. G., & James, M.T.
- Relationship between board size and tax compliance in listed consumer goods firms in Nigeria Sanni, M. R., Ojedele, M. I., Soyinka, K. A., & Abu, J. A.
- Does interest rate affect the growth of small and medium scale enterprises (SMEs) in Nigeria? Ashogbon, M. B. A., Onyenebo, I. N., & Orefuwa, F. I.
- Effects of political marketing on political attitude among youths in Nigeria: 2023 presidential election in focus Aniuga, C., Adindu, C. P., Okonkwo, R. V., & Obasiabara, B. O.
- Relevance of capital structure in a global village Ashogbon, M. B. A.
- The moderating role of risk preferences on the effect of tax amnesty on tax compliance Auwal, A., Abdulkadir, A., & Sani, S.
- A qualitative evaluation of compatibility of digital banking channels and behaviour of Nigerian consumers Salau, A. A., Oladosu, M. O., Akanbi, K. L., & Ajeigbe, M. B.
- Business ethics and performance of quick service restaurants in Rivers State Nwachukwu, P. I., Walter, O. G., & Agbenyo, J. U.
- Qualitative Analysis Of Succession Planning And Sustainability Of Block Making Firms In Kwara State Nigeria.
- Human resource information systems and product offering of manufacturing firms in Rivers State, Nigeria Obara, C. E., & Ekweozor, C. U.
- Effects of financial conditions on return on equity of deposit money banks in Nigeria Akani, E. N., & Ordu, C. N.
- Risk exposures in the 21th century and mitigation strategies by Nigerian small and medium-sized enterprises Banjo, K. A., Olufawo, H. S., Ogunlami, K. O., & Lawal, S. A.
NJOMS Volume 23, Issue 1, (February, 2022)
- Technical efficiency of customer service centres in the Nigerian telecommunication industry using data envelopment analysis. Abiodun, A. J., Ajagbe, F. A., Ibidunni, A. S., & Solaja, O.
- Market-dynamics sensing and marketing resilience of domestic airlines in Nigeria. Ebenuwa, A.
- Patronage of public hospitals in Port Harcourt: The role of patients’ mind engagement. Adiele, K. C., & Ogonu, G. C.
- Drivers of customers’ tipping behaviour in restaurants in Lagos state, Nigeria. Akinbola, O. A.,Sanni, S. A.,Akinbola, O. S., &Akintoye, Z. A.
- Determinants of profitability of deposit money banks in Nigeria. Ibrahim, A. A.,& Mashor, M. E.
- Academic mentorship and lecturers’ performance: A survey of tertiary institutions in Bayelsa State. Ebisinkemefa,T., & Lucky, E. S.
- Analysis of oil revenue and the Nigerian capital market: A vector autoregression approach. Babarinde, G. F., Suleiman, M. B., & Abdulmajeed, T. I.
- Service capacity utilization and competitive advantage of private medical service providers in Rivers State. Harcourt, H.
- The role of professional ethics in accounting and audit. Ango, N. A
- Supply network design decisions and service quality: Insights from paint manufacturing firms. Nwulu, C.S., & Nadube, P. M.
- Unemployment in Nigeria and government’s response to youth empowerment: 2015 – 2020. Richard, P. C.
- Information technology application and effective tax administration in Bayelsa State, Nigeria. Ihenyen, C. J.,Buseri, T., & Okoro, O. L.
- Effect of incentives on workers’ productivity in Seven-Up Bottling Company, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. Ajagbe, F. A., Adegbite, D. O., & Abiodun, J. A.
- Mobile and wireless technology: A catalyst for growth of small businesses. Ikoromasoma, E., & Agwuma, P. O.
- Audit committee attributes, international financial reporting (IFRS) adoption and audit report lag among Nigerian listed firms. Ologun, V. O.
- Cash positioning and financial performance of telecommunication firms in Nigeria. Olulu-Briggs, O. V., & Wobo, H. O.
- Determinants of efficiency in pension fund administrators in Nigeria. Ahmed, I. A., & Opusunju, M. I.
- Informal financial institutions and growth of small and medium scale enterprises in Abeokuta south, Ogun state, Nigeria. Ajagbe, F. A., Adegbite, D. O., &Oladejo, D. A.
- Entrepreneurial orientation and marketing success of agency banking operators in Port Harcourt. Amadi, L.
- Effects of foreign portfolio investment on financial markets performance in Nigeria. Benson, E., Amos, O.M., &Busari, A. H.
- Executives’ ethical leadership and salespeople’s performance: A developing market experience. Oniku, A., Kuye, O., & Nnaji, C.
- Influence of currency in circulation on economic performance in Nigeria. Isiya, O. T., & Benson, E.
- Self-awareness and sales reps performance: Insights from insurance salespeople in Port HarcourtAkani, G. H., Nwokah, N. G., & Nsirim, Q.
- Crisis Management in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas Industry: The imperative of peace marketing. Jekey, L. and Jonah T.C
- The Nexus Between Organizational Memory and Organizational Performance: A Study of Kresta Laurel Company in Lagos State, Nigeria by SHONUBI, Akeem Olalekan, OGUNDARE, Olusegun Samuel and OLULETI, Damilare John
- Job Enrichment and Employees Self-Efficacy of Indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Companies in South–South, Nigeria by OWHORJI, Sunday and OLOMI, Progress Ovunda
- Data Management System and Organizational Efficiency of Deposit Money Banks in Port Harcourt, Rivers State by CHINYERE, Joy Onyinyechi and IKOROMASOMA, Emmanuel
- Capital Flight and Growth of Nigeria Financial Market by ANYAMAOBI, Chukwuemeka
- Organizational Culture and Implications on Workers’ Commitment: An Applied Study of Breweries in Nigeria by ODITA, Anthony O.
- Financial Deepening and Stock Market Performance in Nigeria by ANYAMAOBI, Chukwuemeka and OKEY-NWALA, Precious O.
- Just-In-Time Inventory Management Imports on Sales Performance of Paint Manufacturing Firms in Rivers State, Nigeria by HARCOURT, Horsfall and ALI, Faith Odage
- Fiscal Imbalance and Economic Development of Nigeria: Monetary and Debt Policy Response from 1983 To 2019 by ONUORAH, A. C.
- Does Financial Intermediation Indicators Affect Economic Growth? Empirical Evidence from the Nigerian Economy by ERHIJAKPOR, Andrew E. O. and OKO, Ezekiel O.
- Financial Intermediation Process and Economic Growth: Evidence from Nigeria by EHIEDU, V. C. and NWAJEI, A. C.
- Impact of Goodwill on Value Relevance in Listed Oil and Gas Firms in Nigeria by ASINE, Emmanuel Oseiwe, MUHAMMAD, Rahilahtu Ahmad and ANGO, Yusha’u Ibrahim
- Human Resources Outsourcing and Organization Performance: A Study of Manufacturing Firms in Delta State, Nigeria by IMUETINYAN, Ibobo Bridget
- The Effect of Covid-19 and Sustainability Marketing of Fast Food Industries in Rivers State, South-South Nigeria by NWADIGOHA, Emmanuel Ephraim
- The Influence of Religion and Ethnicity on Employee Productivity in Oil Servicing Companies in Lagos, Nigeria by WALE-OSHINOWO, Bamidele A. and OGUNBUFUNMI, Oluwaseyi
- Credit Administration and Sub-Standard Loans of Commercial Banks in Nigeria by NWOSI, Anele Andrew and AKANI, Elfreda Nwakaego
- Strategic Agility and Sales Growth: The Moderating Effect of Firm Size in Quoted Breweries in Nigeria by EBIKEBENA, E. Red-well, BAYO, P. L. and IBAMA-HAMILTON, Edith-Onajite Lolia
- Nature-Based Tourism Attractiveness and Visitors’ Satisfaction in Cross River State, Nigeria by AKONG, Blessing Mbala and ESU, Fidela Bassey
- Risk Management Strategies and Capital Investment Decision in Nigeria’s Banking Sector by AKANI, Elfreda Nwakaego and KUROTAMUNOBARAOMI, Tamunosiki
- Managing Entrepreneurship Education in Public Universities in South-South, Nigeria for the Attainment of Sustainable Development Goals by POI, Godwin and LEBURA, Sorbarikor
- Building Employee Attitudes Through Human Resource Practices: Evidence From A Public Hospital In Makurdi. IKYANYON, Darius N. & AGBER, Isaac A.
Corporate Resources Utilization and Organizational Implementation of Strategies in Quoted Pharmaceutical Companies in Nigeria by EGBUHUZOR, Celestine Anayo, OGONDA, Gift Orokwele and ORDU, Chile Umezurike
Financial Incentives and Employee Performance: A Case Study of Nigerian Copyright Commission by SALAMI, Akeem Olanrewaju, OLAIFA, Oluwagbenga Oladele, KOLAWOLE, Olowookere Johnson and RAHMON, Tella Adeniran
Employees’ Perception of Internal Marketing and Service Delivery of Fast Food Retail Outlets in Benue State by NKWUAGBA, John A., UDODIRIM, Chukwuemeka and NJOKU, Princewill O.